Friday, June 8, 2012

Good Morning!

This'll be quick. I have a houseful this morning with The Boy and his Girlfriend and the the Big Dog. X-tra small dog sleeps in a crate in the house and has to be let out every morning and guided, yes guided, to the grass to pee. My husband is very good about this but I am lazier and don't like to walk out and wait while she pees and the Little White Dog goes crazy for his breakfast.

I got up early and let  XS  out of her crate and outside, dumping kibble in both dogs' dishes. The Big Dog sleeps in the garage so he was still snoozing. As  LWD wolfed down his kibble XS jumped onto the low brick planter and peed on the bricks! What nerve! Knowing dogs the way I do, I went out with a tea kettle of water and washed the bricks. It was futile and I knew it but I had to do something.

Sure enough it wasn't long before I caught LWD lifting his leg on the side of the planter. As if one can erase the scent of dog pee with a little water!  Next up, you guessed it, the Big Dog.  Now there is a rather large puddle of pee on the patio, isn't that nice?

Just another beautiful day at the kennels.

No comments:

Post a Comment